From:
Carol Lavis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:40:35 EST
This month has been bad all around.  First my OhLee passed was peeing
green vets etc. but still gone.  Then a cleaning job ferret not taken
care of very well at all.  Gave liture I printed out gave a sleep sack
and blankie.  The people have two small doxens bothering ferret.  I
feel so bad, neadles to say after one day wasnt asked back.

Please help me pray for this little femal ferret.  I could place her if
comes my way just so she get better care.  Also they have a bird I gave
praper suplies to.  Now to top things off I ran into a woman I got 2
ferretts from 4 years ago wants to come visit them.  I gave a wrong
phone no.  Did I do right by my wonder full 2 girls.  Really feel sick
about all this.

Thanks for any input

Carol L and my wounder full fuzzies