From:
"Jaime L. Naugle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 21:07:28 -0400
I just sent in a post about my two ferrets Bandit (my original one) and
Smoky (the new one) not getting along, but now I feel the situation has
become more serious.  Tonight I walked into the room and Smoky was chasing
Bandit around.  She the cornered her and pinned her down by bitting her
around the neck.  Bandit screamed and cried as she tried to get loose, but
she couldn't, so I tried to seperate them.  When I grabbed Smoky, her grip
on Bandit was so tight that Bandit came up off the groun with her.  Finally
I got Bandit loose.  When I did, she was so scared and upset that she went
diarrhea in the middle of my carpet!  She has NEVER gone to the bathroom on
my carpet and she hasn't had diarrhea all day (she is recovering form ECE
which she got the night after I brought Smoky home form the shelter)!  I
don't know what to do.  I love Smoky, but I don't want her to hurt Bandit.
The whole reason I got another ferret was for Bandit to have someone to
play with when I was gone, not bully her around.  Please help me!!  I love
them both and would feel terrible about bringing Smoky back, but if she
doesn't stop hurting Bandit I will be forced to.  Tahnk you for your time
and help.

    Sincerely,
        Jaime L. Naugle