From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 20:15:54 -0800
I have had several messages lately regarding the SOS Memorial Page, so I
thought I would take a moment to shine a light on the page - just in case
there are new FML'ers out there who don't know about this wonderful page.

It hurts when a ferret dies.  We all know that and we all have felt that
pain.  Nothing anyone can say or do can ease that pain.  Losing a ferret
is something it just takes time to get over and sometimes, it takes a lot
of time.

If you've never been to the SOS Memorial Page, or you haven't visited
it for a while, please go there now.  It will only take a minute.  The
page is filled with the names of ferrets that are no longer with us.
And while we feel their loss and the pain of the absence, each of these
'Stars' represents a donation made to Support Our Shelters.  Each of
these 'Stars' means hope and aid for a shelter ferret.

Please, take a moment....

http://www.supportourshelters.org/mem.html

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters