From:
susan king <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:57:39 -0600
After reading about mice, and then reading about scared ferrets I thought I
would tell you all about my brave ferret.  We had acquired a little brown
field mouse looking for a winter home, in my cupboard.  So my brave husband
went looking and of course the ferret had to help, well it made sense, why
not let the ferret flush out the mouse?  about 5 minutes went by when out
ran my ferret, faster than I have ever seen her move, and of course,
chasing her was a little bitty mouse.  So much for my great hunter!  My
husband finally convinced the mouse to move into the garage and now that
is the ONLY cupboard the ferret has no interest in.

susan