From:
Janis Zapfel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:11:15 -0700
Hello everyone,

I have a silly question.  I had to go food for my boys the other day and
the store that I goto PetSmart now only carries my food in the 20 lb.
bags.  I have two ferrets and this is going to last them a long time.  Can
you freeze food.  I was going to fill the gallon sized ziplock freezer bag
and freeze it so it doesn't go bad.  I know it's a dumb question, but a
response would be nice.

Someone was looking for a food dehydrator on a recent post.  I think I can
get one for you.  My father went through the "infomercial stage" and bought
everything.  He hasn't used it in quite some time.  Please e-mail me
direct.  I don't think he'll want money, but I will see.  I'll be talking
to him tonight.

My prayers go out to all the sick fuzzies.  May you all be healthy soon!

Happiness,
Janis
Jake and Elwood