From:
Thomas Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 00:01:22 -0800
I thought my fuzzies were the only weird ones in the group!  My ferrets
steal all kinds of stuff especially shoes!  I had a toy sword, one of those
plastic ones, in the house and one day I saw it moving underneath the couch!
Another thing they love to do is picnic!  I have a three level ferret cage
so they don't picnic as often as they used to in the smaller cage!  My
ferret Fruitloop loves cans also!  She will play with them and try to get
inside them!  It is really cute!

Funny story... I have one of those Winnie the Pooh dolls that plays music.
Well one day I accidently set off the music in Pooh and Fruitloop went
crazy!  She attacked it and tryed to drag it off.  Pooh is like 3 times as
big as Fruitloop!!  Now that is one of her favorite toys!

Monica(the owned)
Fruitloop -"Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh...all stuffed with puff!"
AppleJax- "What is that high pitched annoying sound??"
Pat Howe