From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 00:47:08 -0500
>Come see who YOU get 'leied' by!

I have a question....if you get 'leied' at the symposium, what is the
term for later removing those strung flowers?  <evil grin>

>Everyone wearing a Hawiian shirt will be recognized with something
>special.  The one voted wearing the most bizarre Hawiian garb will
>receive a unique ferrety award!!  Your ferrets will be green with envy!

Not just green, but hopefully blue, red, and yellow as well.  Bring a
photo of your ferret in an Hawaiian shirt to the event and I'll give you
a special gift on the spot!  Ok, I normally roll my eyes when people
dress ferrets up in costumes, but Hawaiian shirts are different....

Hold on, did you say "bizarre?" Must have been a typo; I think you meant
to say "beautiful"...

>After the session is over, there will be plenty of time to socialize and
>have your questions answered by Bob.

I'll stay until the last person asks the last question.  Or until I blow
a vocal cord (which almost happened in Texas when I talked well past
midnight).

I will be talking about ferret enrichment, and will show how to make some
cool toys and treats for your ferrets.  I plan to bring some handouts,
and will include some nutritious recipes for healthy ferret treats.
After the talk will be the party.  I just hope someone brings a
surfboard.

Bob C