From:
Klaus Bohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 17:02:52 -0600
Hi, My name is Tammy and I have a ferret named Pogo.  Today he crawled
behind the dishwasher, when I wasn't looking.  He had his leash on and he
got tangled with the cords.  I tryed to get him out by pulling on the stuck
cord.  When I did I must have pulled out a cord and water and steam came out
of it.  I was freeking, and I tryed my hardest to get him out of there but
there was no use.  I called my uncle Brian,because my parents were away on a
holiday.  Buy the time he got to my house, I had already found out how to
turn the water off and I unhooked his leash from him.  I called the vet and
she said he would be alright, I was to put cold water on him.  He wasn't red
so she said he wasn't hurt thank goodness.  I don't know what I would do.
Well my parent are going to be shocked when they get home.  I tryed to clean
up the water in the kitchen but I didn't do a very good job.  Oh, well at
least Pogo's ok.