From:
Larry and Tequita Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:25:29 -0500
My first ferret was named by my husband (It was his idea to get a ferret in
the first place.  Little did he know what he was getting into!) He named
HER Frank after Frank Burns on M*A*S*H.  UGGGGG We called her Frankie Foo
Foo.

Our next ferret was a rescue that was found wandering around town and chose
to live with us.  I named him Andy.  He looked like an Andy to me.  Most
people that I know/knew named Andy are nice, gentle, and friendly people.
We called him Andy Pandy Poo Boy.

Our next baby came with her name, Winnie the Pooh.  It fit her just fine.
Cindy came next with her name.  We called her Cindy Lou from Whoville.

The next fellow was found almost starved and brought to us.  He came around
the time that Red Skelton passed away.  My husband started calling him
"Freddie The Freeloader" and it stuck.

Then came Gidget.  Dear sweet Gidget.  She came with her name too.  Never a
sweeter ferret ever lived.

All these ferrets wait at the Bridge and they are missed very much.  There
a eight more fur babies that share their home with us and each one has a
story.  Maybe I'll share them one day.