Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:32:15 -0700
Hi all

Don't worry as he waz not sqashed when he got here.  He looked real good.
He will be well taken care of don't worry.  If he haz no one I will make
sure when my hooman gets here he is taken across da bridge if he hasn't
been taken before then.  There are shelter worker hoomans down there and
there are also some up here to take in da ones dat have no hooman.

A little guy named Ragmuffin came in today.  I gave him da tour of da
place and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He immediately went
to da Fruit Bar and scarfed up on dat.  Then it waz off to da Gravy
Gourmet and had some of dat.  Just like a male always thinking of their
stomack.  Then it waz time for da Ferretvite Festival and of course he
couldn't resist it.  He went over there and waz soon lapping up a lot of
da ferretvite.  He couldn't resist dancing with a few little ones on da
floor and waz soon dancing with everyone.  He danced and danced and made
a lot of friends there.  He danced da night away ad they had to throw him
out when it closed.  He went over to Hammock Haven with all da others to
sleep it off and take a nap.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses and
hugs to hiz mommy.

I am off to get a nap myself.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee