Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:05:04 -0700
Hi all

Things have been a little slow lately which is a good thing.

I looked up Pearl on my puter thingy.  I found her over at da Gravy
Gourmet and she waz muching down a lot of da gravy.  She said dat it waz
good stuff and she can't seem to get enough of it.  She is not bald
anymore and has a beutiful coat.  She said she waz sorry she had to leave
so soon but she waz just to sick when she came in there and when it is
time to go it is time.  She said she feels bunches better amd is fattening
up on da good stuff to eat here.  She has made a bunch of friends and has
been a regular at da Ferretvite Festival and been partying a lot lately
making new friends.  She said she appreciated what you did for her and she
knows you tried to do right by her.  She said she will be here waiting
when you arrive and show you her new coat.  She said to send lots of luv
and hugs and kisses to her new mommmy.

I am off to party some.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee