From:
Selina Siu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 19:28:51 -0400
just want to repost about the animations from my animated paintings
project, in case anybody missed it the first time.  these are rendered
(not flash) animations.  click on the videos link to view the list

  http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/inthestillofnight.html

also want to mention that my painting "Sleeping Ferret" is for sale along
with its study.  e-mail me if you are interested:

  http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/fine320_321.html#sleepingferret_study

have a warm and fuzzy day.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite,       Sand and Bear
//                      missing Storm
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu