From:
Christine Spaulding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:07:06 -0400
Greetings fellow FML'ers.

I have some very sad news, on Sunday morning my friend Jesse passed on to
the rainbow bridge.  He was just 4 yrs old and was the light of my life.
Although this was very sudden I found out later that he was living on
borrowed time.  He showed no outward signs of any problems, but oh the
things we hide inside.  He had an ulcer we didn't know about, his fat
cells were speckled with blood, and he had an adrenal tumor large enough
that the vet had a hard time finding his kidneys.  This big cuddly lump
never complained about anything.  Never heard him whine or cry but loved
to cuddled, scatched and just be loved.  I miss him dearly already.

Skeeter if you happen to see him will you please look out for my big fat
cuddly boy and show him around.  He really loves raisin, crunchy bags, and
jingle bells.  Oh, and he really loves to sleep in the pup tent we bought
from Alicia's shelter.  It was his favorite hidey hole.

I'm not currently receiving the FML as my system is really old and can't
handle it anymore but I'm waiting for my new computer to arrive.  If you
wish to respond please do so by e-mail at [log in to unmask]
Thanks!

Christine & the fur kids
Billy - Please stop fussing over me, I'm feeling better already, honest.
     (he had adernal surgery last Thursday)
Sable - Oh, Momma don't cry, he has to be here somewhere, I can still
     smell him.  Oh yea, he's gone isn't he.  'sniff, sniff..flat ferret'
Jesse - RIP...sleep tight my little man.  You momma, sister, & brothers
     miss you. :-(