From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2010 00:24:23 -0700
First I would like to thank those who helped with info and suggestions.
Right now there are three ferrets and they are in someone's home. I was
just doing research and I plan to ask for the ferrets and/or try to
convince them to not take in anymore. They have a new manager so I have
a new chance to change some things.

The ferret house project is not a part of the plan if the Pepsi funds
are awarded. This was a seperate project.

I sent Katherine a private email regarding this and I understand her
concern. It was the same as mine when I first found out they had
ferrets there. Unfortunately, in GA they are allowed to keep the
ferrets there with the wildlife. I was told because they are companion
animals it is no different than them having a cat or dog on the
property. Of course, that was some time ago so it is a good time to
recheck that.

Like Katherine I too was very concerned that people would get the wrong
idea. In their program they explain these are companion ferrets and not
to be confused with black footed ferrets. I got them to expain that and
to also explain that companion ferrets could not survive in the wild.

I do appreciate the concern and I am working to try to help the
ferrets.

Sharon

Please vote at:
http://www.refresheverything.com/wildlifesanctuary
Or Vote from your mobile phone Text* 103289 to Pepsi (73774). Standard
text messaging rates apply.