From:
"Downey, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:39:53 -0600
Hey All,

I thought I would share my nicknames with you.

Izzy - Ms Izzy, Little Miss Izzy in the mini dress, dizzy, fizzy, princess
She is a real princess, knows how to look timid and shy.  After 2 years we
now know she is faking!

Taos - Mouse, evil ferret, anti ferret, bad ferret
She is SO mean to our other ferrets, especially Izzy.  But she is SO
cute and small like a mouse.

Hugo - Moogo, Pa-chugo, Chugie.
He is the best hugger of the lot.

Sammie - Blammie, Sam-zola
Poor Sammie does not know what to do with his prey when he brings it
down.  HE will chase you and jump on your calf.  If you fall when he
catches you he will look at you saying get up and run away I want to
catch you.

Elbert - bubble butt, bellbert
Have you ever seen a ferret with a buzz cut?  It is the CUTEST thing!
Elbert was 90% bald because of adrenal.  He went on Lysodern and when
his hair started coming in it happened all at the same time.  For a
while there he had short short short hair.  It made me want to give all
my ferrets crew cuts.  He was just to CUTE.  Lucky for him he was bald
during the REALLY hot weather.

Sue and her frenzy of 5