From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:38:20 EDT
1. How long have you had ferrets?
Off and on for 30  years

2. What got you interested in ferrets?
My alcholic mother who walked into a dive of a pet store in the Piney's
of NJ and said, "Oh isn't that cute ... let's get it.  Here ya go (taking
a long drag on the cigarette.  You want this." ::insert scared nine year
old girl staring at the ferrets teeth::

3. Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or  Xmas stocking (or any other
   holiday gifts)?
I'm embarrassed to say always.  They each have a teensy stocking that
get stuffed with treats.  They don't get baskets, but they get gifts via
email (thank you all my friends ..  kiss kiss kiss, which drives my mail
lady nuts with curiosity as to who the hell was Ping, Pong, Rocky, etc.)

About you-

1  Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?
Just an owner.  Oh and Oracle extrordinaire.

2. How many hours a week do you spend  tending to your babies?
um.  ::couting on fingers:: 1 and 2, and then five and or four, wait,
okay 1, 2, 3, 10, at least 14 for cleaning, feeding, etc.  Who knows
with petting.

3. Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?
Oh, do I need them?

About the FML-

1. Why did you join the  FML?
I was anxious to talk to other people with ferrets because there are none
around here.  Also it was the beginning of the information age, and I was
really lacking in information at the time.

2. What is your favorite thing  about this group?
The fun and silliness.  The outlet that it serves for my wanting to
talk about my babies.  Also, the fact that this list has saved my butt
countless times with my babies and saved their lives.  Literally.

3. Least favorite thing?
Lying.  Judging.  Ferret nazi's