From:
Last Chance Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:40:26 -0400
That's right: the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival is October 14th... just
3 weeks away!  And the rings are filling up fast.  We've already closed
one of the Rescue rings, with others close behind.  If you're planning on
showing your ferret, don't wait: Sign up right away.

All of the rings now have sponsors, but we're still accepting sponsors
for table ribbons, the show program, and additional show sponsors.  And
we're still taking ads for the show guide.

Remember, this year's program guide is being printed in full color, from
front to back.  And we're giving everyone color ads for the same price
we were charging for black-and-white.  What's more, there'll be a photo
on the cover page for each ring, to provide an example of each category.
So this year's program will be a beautiful keepsake and reference manual
for years to come.  Which means your ad will be in front of the ferret
community for years and years.

And don't forget: the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival supports the Last
Chance Ferret Rescue... one of the last rescues in the tri-state area
still accepting ferrets.  So, if believe in the importance of supporting
ferret rescues, this show is a must attend!

So don't wait: Sign up on line, at www.newrainbowbridge.com, or call
215-357-3699, and sign up today to take part in the 2006 Philadelphia
Pherret Phestival.

Steve Bodofsky
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue, and
The Philadelphia Pherret Phestival
www.newrainbowbridge.com

Important: All ferrets entering the show hall must have proof of current
canine distemper vaccine; rabies certificates are recommended but not
required.