From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:23:13 -0400
Sue Pyron wrote yesterday about the 'funny' things her ferrets do or
have done. Was just thinking about witnessing other strange individual
quirks of other ferrets as well as my own.

RePete loved the hidy hole box I made, is a 10 inch cube wood box lined
with carpet on bottom and all sides. Has a hole made by a door knob
hole maker. RePete would get in there then stick his head out to grab a
pillow case with his teeth and use that to plug the door hole and then
sleep. Could hear the door 'slam' shut!!!!

Peekaboo will get to the water bowl, a dogs dish, and cuff water out
first with one paw and then the other. Then she will tuck her head down
between her front paws looking like she is going to stand on her head
but she is getting her head and neck soaked in the water she cuffed
out. No mites or any thing, just a habit she has.

Kodo would find me on the couch watching TV, get on my belly and curl
up to sleep. I loved that.

So they all have a special 'thing' they will do, no two the same. Like
Sue said, can't help but love 'em !!!

Gordon

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111