From:
Sandy Ferreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 11:15:41 -0800
Hi everyone, I was just visiting my local MSPCA in Methuen, Massachusetts
and they have 3 female ferrets, a bonded pair and a single.  The pair, one
is a dark sable and the other a light silver mitt, one is 5 and the other
is 7 years.  The single female is also a light silver mitt, not sure of her
age but looks to be about the same as the others.  They appear to be in
good health, very friendly.  They were taken from an animal collector along
with alot of cats and birds.  If anyone is interested in giving some much
needed love and attention to a ferret in the last years of their life,
please go check these girls out.  They are at the Methuen MSPCA on Rt. 28,
978-687-7453.

Sandy Ferreira, Clerk, Massachusetts Ferret Friends