From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:09:40 -0500
Someone in North Carolina is looking to give up their ferrets,
evidently if they don't find a rescue for them, they will end up in
animal control, anyone near there? did anyone else get this email? If
you are near there, it looks like you need to email the person at
[log in to unmask] and they will get the mans phone number for
you.

sue

 ------- cross post: -------

 From: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:09:16 -0500

I got this msg. from the Stokes County Animal Shelter today also.. If
you know of someone who can take these babies I will get the man's
number for you to contact him directly to arrange the pick up or
delivery of the ferrets at this point they are NOT at the shelter..
but he will end up taking them if he cannot place them.

I have never dealt with ferrets so this new territory for me.. I'm sure
the cages and supplies come with it as well.. they are located in King,
NC ( I think) if not it's close to it..

Just email me back if you want them and I"ll get the number ASAP from
the shelter in the am..

THANKS guys!!!

Do you guys know anyone who rescues ferrets? Mr. Tim Mabe has two that
were his son's and the son no longer cares for them.

They are two males, neutered, stink bag removed. They are one year old
and have "birth certificates"

Just wondering - hate not to help him - but I don't have a clue as to
who would rescue these - thought you might know.

Thanks!
Sarah

Mona Singleton
Co-Founder, Animal Rescue of Stokes County
Non-Profit 501c3
www.animalrescueofstokescounty.com