From:
"Natalie, John, and Jamie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 19:34:41 -0500
Hello everyone
A while back I made a batch of " Duck soup" For my furry one and he did not
really care for it.  So here I sit with a lot of Brewers Yeast left over.
My question is.... can I just give it to him on top of his food or in
another way ?  Or should I just throw it out and count the loss ?  Or can I
as a human use it for anything useful ?  My dogs ?  My cat ?

One last thing that I thought I would write that someone might want to know,
Today someone I know ( who did NOT know until today , that I had a Ferret )
told me that some one dumped off two Ferrets in back of the store he works
at.  They were in a cage with all the food and supplies .  I guess no one
wanted them so they called the towns volunteer Humaine society.  Being that
this is such a small town I am afraid of what might happen to them.  If
anyone would like me to find out more on the two " Fuzzies " Just Email me
at [log in to unmask] and I will do my best.  It won't be to hard cause my
husband is a police officer in the town this happened in .  Please do NOT
post to me in this newsletter cause I don't always read it and I do not want
any time lost on these guys.

Natalie Howe ( in Minnesota )