From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 20:27:09 EST
[ I left this in since it seems to be directed to FMLers as a whole. BIG ]

Hi - here I go with another address change. After tomorrow, I will no longer
be able to receive e-mail at this account. *However*, I have been lucky enough
to establish another account. The new address is -

yu120463 at yorku.ca

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could send future ferret listings to this
address.

Thanks alot and happy holidays everyone!!

Georgette and the furry foursome of Gushi, Nik, Buster and Geisha!