Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:42:14 -0700
*Come to the Ferret Agility Trials!* Sunday, August 27, 10am-4pm,
Island Park, Springfield, Oregon.  Free to the public!

Games for Ferrets; Silent Auction for People!  Lots of Free Stuff too!
To register your ferret to particpate, cost is $5.00 for the first ferret
and $2.00 for each additional ferret.  Ferrets must be registered to win
medals.

We'll have the Tube Run, Dirt Dig, Paper Bag Escape, as well as our
newest game, The Strongest Ferret!  Our silent Auction has many great
items including a 3-in-one Pet Stroller and Biscotti donated by our
own Renee Downs!  One of our Raffle prizes is Ferretoply!  This is
the primary fundraiser for Lane Area Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter and
Rescue in Eugene, Oregon.

For more information, please call Melanee Ellis at 541-484-1090.

Hope to see you there!