From:
Steve and Diane Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 00:55:21 -0400
My friend Val just had a ferret positively diagnosed with Mycobacteria
(probable avian strain) via biopsy.  The diagnosis came from two separate
labs.

Dr. Williams has been notified and we are trying to get the slides forwarded
to him.  As of now, there is no known treatment protocol for ferrets but we
are trying.  I will keep you posted on Rhett's progress.  So far he is
holding his own.

If anyone has had experience with this disease, please let me know. We'd
appreciate any input.

Diane
Last Chance Ferret Rescue