From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 19:45:02 -0500
We're back again........

Subject: Visitor in the Shower
Boy...even our Mama laughed right out loud with that story! It was great! We
can see that happening cause our oldest sister, Samantha (long ago went to
heaven) used to scare Mama all the time in the shower and Mama knew she was
coming after her. We can just imagine what the stranger must have thought!

Charminator......maybe a clause in our union that states we are allowed to
cause heart problems or major screams in order to get our much needed
attention?  Haha

The cat works litter from Pet products plus.....is that the vegetable organic
kind?

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy) and their Mama too!