From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 1996 16:55:25 EDT
Hi, My name is Julia and I have been reading the FML now for about Five
months.  I have completly enjoyed all the stories and have learned alot
about ferrets thru the knowledgeable people on this list.  I also have cried
when one of you shared your story on the lost of your ferret.  My sympathies
go out all of you.  I also will miss Paw Paw's letters, but, look forward to
his book when it is completed.

I have three ferrets.  My first is Lynk, a MMF Silver Mitt nine months old.
My seconded is Zowie a panda six months old.  And my youngest is Bear, MMF
sable four months old.  (He was rescued.) They bring alot of joy to my
husband and me.  We could'nt live without them.

I Work in a small pet store in FFZ, CA.  Just recently we started to carry
ferret products made by Shepard and Green.  The have produced a ferret food
wich is considered to be complete.  It has 35% protein, 20% fat, and first
ingrediant is chicken.  You can get a five pound bucket for about $12.00.
The food has three different shapes in it and dose not smell.  It is
forified with Taurine, added kelp and yeast and no artificial flavors or
colorings.  They have two different formula.  Tthe first is for all stagies
and the seconded is for ferrets three years and older or obese.  The second
one is designed to help ferrets not to get diebeties.  This food was
researched and developed at Tchoupitoulas Farms, Homestead, FL.

I have tried this food out on my three and they seem to like it alot.  In CA
the Pet Supply Warehouses are all carrying this new ferret food.  If you
would like to find out who is carring it in your area you can call them at
305-858-3993.

Julia