From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 02:20:49 -0500
>From:    Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: The ALF pictures
>
>While I am not entirely happy with the pictures I saw, I do not find
>them good evidence that anything MF has told us is untrue, and I advise
>everyone to inspect those photos before jumping to conclusions.  Also,
>don't trust ALF's assesment of the situation, as they have even admitted
>being unfamiliar with ferrets.

We've seen other ranches.  We are in awe of how nice Marshall's ranch
looks in comparison!  Try checking out the other ranches and see if they
are as nice.

The plastic nest boxes with aspen shavings seem far nicer than the stinky
stained wook boxes used at other ranches.

Yes you would expect the ferrets to use the front half where the wire was
exposed for latrine puproses.  That shot where the trackes from what we
would guess is a Bobcat sized tractor made it seem that even the waste
below the cages was nicer than other ranches.  It looke dlike they put a
litter of some form under the cages fr the waste to fall in.

Well okay the dump site was not at all impressive.  But it was all in
drums instead in a lagoon like you'd find at a cattle or pig farm.  We
are not happy with frums of what was probably waste sitting waiting to
rust open.

Remember this would be the worst possible pictures that ALF could muster
up.  The rest of the ranch would look better or at least as good.

We think that the ALF should be considered an internal terrorist
organization and their threats against the Marshall family and their
employees should be treated the same as the threats of any other terrorist
organization.  The ends do NOT justify the means.  Theft is theft.
Vandalism is vandalism.  These guys are thugs and criminals not at all
heroic.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets