From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:13:13 -0400
Hi all,

The shelter I got my Willy from since Pooh went to Rainbow Bridge is
selling calendars to help their Rescue.  Pooh is in the cal.  and we
would appreciate all the help we can get.  [log in to unmask]
This is for the Hide-e-hole ferret rescue in Pittsburgh, PA can call to
order also her phone no is on her site where you can see the calendar
pix.

Please take a moment to look it will be greatly appreciated by all the
babies she cares for some, 40.

LOL and Dooks
Beck and Willy (our mender of broken hearts)
Pooh (our angel boy)
"It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never have loved
at all."