From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2010 19:17:35 -0500
I would like to wish everyone here on the FML a wonderful and Happy New
Year! May the new year be a better one and bring you all good health.
God Bless you all!

Also, Saraferret....I hope you didn't have too much trouble finding all
our babies to wish them all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from
their Mom Rosie and Dad Roy and to let them all know how much we love
and miss them all so much. We are always thinking of them and that each
and every one of them will always have a special place where they will
live forever in our hearts. Mommy and daddy miss and love you all so
very much.

Hugs and kisses,
Rosie who is missing her 16 Angels