From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:18:39 EST
Christine writes:
>She had ,had her handbag on the floor and Weeds took the vial of pot out
>of it and stashed it in my kids room along with a lot of socks and old
>stale raisens..
>
>My kid was innocent.  I owed the kid big time and in repentance took her
>shopping the next day.
>
>That is how Weeds got his name.

    ::STANDING OVATION, LOUD WHISTLING, LOUD CLAPPING::
"ENCORE, Bravo!!  I score that a pee factor of 10.  Yes, I had to pull
out my old splat matt to go beneath my chair for that one... because God
only knows, my old reliable Depends could not handle a pee factor of 10.
Christine that is classic.  I"d say that story rates up there with your
old answering machine story, LimeJello's exploding brazilian chicken
gravy story, Christopher Bennets q-tip story, Alex's backhoe story (et
al), etc..  Big you should make a "classics" page lol... with some of
these classics, and this would be one of them.

Thank you so so much Christine!

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/