From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:50:05 EDT
I want to thank David Smith for all the poops and nighttime noises from
our 14-1 ferrets-LOL.  But I also thank him for the nice people on the
FML and for the ferret huggs and love.

Does anyone know why a female rescued ferret would bite--hard!!-- only
feet with white socks on??  And tips of noses??

Also, we have another rescued group of 3 females who came almost in the
middle of them all who insist on fighting with all those who came after
them, but are nice to all who were here when they came.  How would they
know and remember the difference??  Any suggestions on how to socialize??

Also--we just got my first kit--do they have a place to take out their
battery??  Tater Puddin runs and hops and war dances on about 4 hours
of sleep a day and keeps up with the fastest and biggest of the group.

Happy dooks to all.
Sue and the Winchester Weasels and Dave