Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:11:06 -0000
Hi all, wow am I relieved dat Ms Sandee is back at work.  I thought I was
gonna run my paws off trying to do her job and mine.

Well I didnt see Sandee around when dis beautiful girl ferret named Ruby
trotted across de bridge.  She introduced herself and looked at me in my
getup.  Well, I told her I was only de sub for de regular gatekeeper.
She looked at my head and said wow I thought everything was supposed to
be perfect here--I told her dat de Boss has a sense of humor and liked a
bit of imperfection once in a while.  I swallowed my pride and fitted her
with a halo and found a perfect pair of strap-on wings.

I asked her if she had any family up here already but already knew de
answer as no one had been dere to meet her.  She said no, so where will I
go.  I told her dat recently a Ms Chloe ferret had come up here and she
had no one to stay wit her and asked her if she wanted to try out staying
in her hammie and cloud room--she said well I'll have to meet her first.
No pleasing dis girl but off we flew to Chloe's place and did Ms Ruby
love Chloe and her place--she just loved de way Chloe had decorated her
cloud and dere was an extra hammie for visitors, and new arrivals.  Ruby
said oh wow dis is just too cool for words.  So now Ruby is staying with
Chloe and also has a canopied blue hammie and Ruby put tie dyed cloths on
her canopy and streaked her wings with a beautiful blue.  WOw two gals
with absolutely great taste.  She said her mommy on earth was worried
about her passing, but dat she felt so good now no pain and just blissful
happy.  And she said to tell her mommy she loves her and dat she did de
right thing.

We all watched dat stupid idiot Ben Stiller talk about de ferret biting
him--heheh he hasnt met bite till he's tangled wi Ms SaraFerret.  De Boss
warned me though-no funny business-no sneaking down to earth and trying
to show the idiot what a real bite is.  So I'm trying to restrain myself
and not do anything, but if he comes up here anytime soon, I will sure
fix his little red wagon heheh.  All I did was promise I wouldnt go down
dere, but I didnt promise what would happen to him up here.