Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:50:26 EST
Hi,

I am relocating to a home out of state.  That means my house will soon be
on the market.  It is ideal for ferret or other animal rescue and is
already set up for rescue work as I am a wildlife rehabber.

It is located just south of Grand Rapids, MI.  I have 6.1 acres, part of a
pond (shared with one neighbor), 2 large (30' X 60') outbuildings.  The
house is a brick ranch with 3 bedrooms on the main floor, huge kitchen, 3
bathrooms, main floor laundry, etc.  Basement is full and finished with
large rec room, 2 offices (1 could be a bedroom maybe), work room, etc.

If anyone is interested, please eMail me privately.

Thanks,

Kim