Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:56:17 -0500

The article linked to above is about the discovery of a 700-year-old
fresco in Austria that many people say looks just like Mickey Mouse,
but some art historians say might depict a weasel with extra big ears,
because in medieval times it was believed that weasels gave birth through
their ears.

Jeepers, they do have big ears, but how the heck did they think that the
babies got from the belly to the ears?  Didn't they have domesticated
ferrets to observe in Austria back in the 1300s?  :)

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/
blog: http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/zblog.html

Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let s not go into that.  You re not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right.
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister