From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:48:58 -0800
Since someone commented on it today, I thought I'd put in my own thanks
for the card exchange.  It was my first one also, and it was great fun!
The weasels and I enjoyed the little (and not-so-little) gifts people
enclosed, and my dad on reading some of the cards said "I guess there
really are people out there as crazy as you!  (meant in the best of
spirits--I'm the only ferret enthusiast he knows!) It made me feel more
connected with people on the list and I'm looking forward to the next
one.

Rachel, Pukka, Sebastian, and Lola

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits