From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:10:21 -0500
>Do you know anything about ferret penis's?  Oh my God, it's a real bone.
>I mean it's like a real bone, not like other animal penis's.  It could
>break

You know, we actually had someone call our clinic saying they founnd
what looked like a bone in their ferret's litter box after he used it,
and his peepee area looked swollen-I referred them to my old job ( the
only general practice vet we had at my clinic at the time was on
materinity leave) and indeed, his little penis bone had somehow broken
and the broken part came out in the litterbox!  He ended up being fine...

FYI!

-April AC