From:
Gerald Eiden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:39:36 -0500
To All that requested the Otter Serial be sent complete, you should have
all recieved it.  There is one person I have tried to send it to as a
complete document, as separate chapters, and finally just a plain email
note stating a problem..  All came back as undeliverable.  Pauline on
WebTV, don't know the problem but unable to get it to you.  Sorry.

Will keep this on file for awhile.  After today, it may be a few days
after recieving your request for the Otter Serial before I can reply,
since I will be occupied with a previous commitment.  Thank you for your
understanding.  And Alexandra, thank you again for the wonderful story.

Gerald Eiden
Polo, IL