From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1993 08:53:00 -0500
When Pandora had her flu/cold or whatever it was, I went crazy trying
all kinds of mixes to get her to eat something.  One thing I found that
she did like was ice cream, I mixed some vitamins in with it and even
though she was quite weak she managed to eat some.  Since we lost
Pandora during this I can hardly call it a great success, but she did
at least show interest in the food and ice cream is full of calories.

There have been posts of recipes for sick ferrets on the list, I made
up some of one of them and used a syringe to shoot it into her throat
which did work for her, but I think I was too late getting to that
stage.  You might look over old ferret lists for these or I will try
to remember to pull the one I copied off the fridge and post it
tomorrow if no one posts one before that.

                   Inigo's and Buttercup's Dad