From:
Eley Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 13:12:13 +0000
I was sick last week and read Dave Barry in Cyperspace.  It's a VERY funny
book <g> and the more time you spend on your computer, the funnier it will
seem <<g>>.  Anyway, in Chapter15 (The Future of the Computer Revolution or
FUN with Mister Johnson) I read the following:

Eventually, you'll be able to have direct input into all Web programming,
not just dramas and sitcoms.  This means that, if you felt like it, you
could have Dan Rather do an entire evening news broadcast with a live ferret
clinging to the side of his face.

There was a footnote stating that this may already have been done.  But *WE*
know that ferrets coudn't/wouldn't/haven't clung to the side of anyone's
face.  I can't decide if Dave Barry dislikes ferrets, Dan Rather, or both.
Or possibly neither.  Check out this book anyway.

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]