Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 21:00:01 -0800
Hi all

My hooman haz been out of town for da holiday and da weather kinda made
dat longer than expected so some of these are late.  I didn't expect so
many visits over this holiday.  Things have been slow up until now.  Give
me a couple of days to catch up on.  I had a lot to read for such a small
little girl.

A very little girl came named Monica came in.  As requested Moxy and Baby
were here to met her.  I introduced them and they seemed to get along
real well together.  They headed out to explroe and see all da sights and
attractions.  She waz a little girl so she had to see everything and have
everything explained to her.  They were real patient with her and took
her over to da Fields to run which waz a new experience.  Everything is
new to her and she has loads of energy as usual.  She did enjoy da grass
though and rolled and ran through it.  They explained dat she had a new
mommy and she didn't know what dat waz but it sounded kinda neat.  Anyway
she said she would wait here for her new mommy.

A little guy named Kokopelli came in later.  He was met by ET and Mosby.
They were real happy to see him and greeted him very warmly.  They sat
around and talked for some time.  They had to go and get a break at da
Fruit Bar and then back to their gossiping.  After they were all talked
out they headed off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
I later saw them over at da Tube Park where they were practicing for
da Tube Races.  They practieced and practiced.  Eventually though da
practice broke down into running for da fun of it.  They ran until they
got pooped out and had to take a nap.  He said to send lots of luv and
ferret kisses to his mommy.

A little girl came in later naemd Missy.  She was met by Hampta.  They
were real happy to see each other.  They had to sit and catch up on all
da news and gossip at home.  Then it waz time to explore and see all da
dsights and attractions.  After dat I seen them over at da Otter Slide
where they were sliding and splashing in da water.  They would slide and
hit da water with a splash just to hop out and slide again.  They put up
with da water just to use da slide but they seemed to enjoy da sliding a
lot but da water waz so so.  They kinda stayed away from da water fights
too.  She said to send lots of kisses and hugs along wiht her luv to her
mommy.

A little girl named Snuggles came in.  She waz met by Bandit.  I
introduced them and they seemed to get along real well.  Da first thing
she had to do though was to bring Bandit up to date on all da gossip and
news at home.  They talked for some time about this and dat.  Then it was
off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them
over at Dirt Mountain where they were digging away in da dirt.  She said
dat they didn't need a bigger den but she wanted to dig for a while.  She
did manage to dig a pretty good sized hole for a little girl.  She seemed
to enjoy it a lot too.  I told her if she finds china down there to let
me know.  SHe said she would.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses
and cuddles to her mommy.

I am off to get a nap.  To my buddy Hershey tell him he always has a nice
warm hammock with me here when it is hiz time.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee