From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:53:15 EDT
BIG--Thanks for allowing Jen's post through.  It showed what her true
colors really are.  What comes around goes around, and I see Jen as
having a string of bad Karma headed her way.  If nothing else, I hope her
personal hell is nightmares filled with the faces of the ferrets and other
neglected animals once in her custody.  She corresponded with several
people when this all first started, and got very angry with several
people, because they refused to send money directly to her, offering
supplies or money paid to her vet instead.  I guess that should have been
a wake up call.

And by the way Jen--altered ferrets who are kept clean and taken care of
medically don't smell, even in large numbers.  At least not enough to
warrant the neighbors calling the authorities.  And most of the medical
bills that the shelters and private individuals who took in those ferrets
had nothing to do with any illness "caught on the way".  The majority of
the bills were for adrenal surgeries, Insulinoma surgeries, and other long
term illnesses that hadn't been properly treated while they were in your
care.  I have one of those ferrets.  His medication costs me $50 a month.
It's a neurological problem, probably genetic in origin.  It's not
something contagious.

I just hope you can sleep at night.  Does that sound familiar?  It
should.  It's exactly what you said to me when I refused to give you
money directly.

Anne