From:
Flannel Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:27:42 -0700
We finally have our bedding site up and automated ordering on everything.
Grab your ferret and cruise on over, let the fuzzies look to see if there
is anything they would like to "try out" :-)

http://flannelferret.bravehost.com/index.htm

The best ferret bedding on the net at the best prices.  Exceptional
quality and workmanship.  We will not be undersold.

Visit my Ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Flannel-Ferret

A friend to ferrets everywhere and to shelters/rescues in need:

http://flannelferret.bravehost.com