From:
Karin Magistrali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 14:03:43 -0600
Hello all!  Next week I will be flying with my Lola from Chicago to Florida
for the holidays.  I'm bringing her on board with me in the cabin.  Is there
any advise anyone could share as to what I need to bring & how I should
handle the whole adventure?  I'll be bringing a tupperware containing her
food & a water bottle for her water.  A big, big blanket, of course.  But
mostly, how should I handle the litter situation?  My traveling cage for her
is very small and I don't think it would be adviseable to put a
litter/tupperware devise in the cage.  The traveling could prove to be very
messy.  What should I do?  And also, is it adviseable to give her a sedative
before the trip?  I'll be traveling for FOUR HOURS total (not including the
travel to and from the airports)!!!!  Any advise would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks, Karin