Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 06:00:32 -0700
hi all, I have a serious problem here.  My 3 year old mochie.

Friday through saturday mochie was fine.  saturday night i noticed he was
limping [back left foot] so i picked him up and checked for cuts bruises
etc, and to see if he had maybe stepped on something .  found nothing
adnormal.  no swealing either.  when i woke up sunday morning he was
draging his back legs all together.  he has reflexes in his back
legs,he's energenic, poopies and p's normal, he still eats and drings the
same eyes are clear,he's not sneezing or coughing.  theres nothing he can
get into poison wise either.  this morning he is makeing a strong effort
to use one of his back legs but is still dragging the left.  no he hasn't
been sat on or stepped on either,i'm a hawk when it comes to my boys.
does any body know what it might be?  he's going to a vet today.  this
all took place in less then 12 hours.  we're thinking he might of had a
small stroke or has arthiritis.  any help is apprechiated and thanks are
in advance.

vickie ,mochie dereck trouble ,karma.