From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:15:17 -0700
I found some moldy wood pellets in mine after they had gotten wet at
home.  Fortunately I don't have allergies to it so I just used my sifter
to get rid of the bad stuff.  Now I'm also sifting the new scoop of
pellets before I add it to the old, because there is a bit of loose dust.

You can make your own sifter for less than $5 or use an Oneida over the
sink strainer that Target and Kohl's sells for $20.  The holes are
relatively large.  Anyone new who would like my plan to make one just
email me with your request.

Carol Owens,
Tucson