From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:06:21 -0500
I wanted to take a minute to say thank you, collectively the many many
FML readers who took the time to send notes and condolences on the
passing of Gargoyle, my sweet little girl.  Thanks also to Sandee for
the update on my  baby at the bridge, I know it to be a fact that she
would plant herself at the "all you can eat" raisin bar, and stay there
all day.

We picked up Gargy's ashes last night, and it is a bit comforting to
have her here at home with us again.  Her brothers and sister are doing
well, and seem to have bonded even closer. I wrote a little poem today
while watching them play.

-For Morticia, missing her Gargoyle-

I don't know where my friend could be,
she's always here to play with me.
In our hammock I'll always keep,
a special spot for her to sleep
I've looked all over, it seems she is missing
she doesn't come to my dooking or hissing.
Sometimes I think I see her face,
shining down from some other place.
She whispers that again some day,
we'll be together to romp and play.
Until then I guess I'll try not to fret,
but my special friend I shall not forget.
Until again her face I see,
her love will remain inside of me.

Robynn and the Toothsome Trio