Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:33:44 -0500
We send prayers again to help both Lacey Ruddell and Father Natures
Shelter. Our monitary donations can be used in any way most needed. How
horiffic to have these things happen to such wonderful loving people.

We are about to reorder another batch of Lupron so here we have another
Special deal-

This is a Premium LFFR 14 pc bedding set - includes the Reversible
shelf covers & ramp covers for FN/ Adorable ANGEL LOVE BEARS
ONE OF A KIND  for ONLY $ 76.00   BUY IT NOW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130284270910

Dont miss out
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Rosebob/000_0903.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Rosebob/000_0905.jpg