Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:38:37 -0700
My Dutch friends have had their first western BBQ, they got to met and
talk to the sweet and wonderful Dr. Bobbi, have hated leaving the San
Diego area (I know how they fill -- I am still in "Misery"), have
experienced really hot sun in Joshua Tree National Park, briefly saw
and waved at my friend Robin, and have now seen Las Vegas. If is time
to speed off to the Grand Canyon and 4-corners region. Afterwards, it
will be the eastern slope of the Sierras, where I hope to give them a
ferret fix with some people who sent invitations.

They are enjoying themselves -- or so they say; I have found that "Bob"
is a harsh treatment when given for prolonged periods of time. ;-)

Schedules have been adjusted for Anya's cold, so the itinerary given
earlier is not necessarily accurate. However, as I can arrange internet
time, I will post updates so those waiting for a call can see our
progress.

Oh, Robin: Anja said she is very pleased with the one-eyed weasel from
Ice Age 3. She actually giggled over it. I heard her. Thank you very,
very, very much!

Also, Bobbi: The friendliness of your family was very touching. Your
group was one of the best ambassadors for America they have met. They
keep talking about how nice the evening was and how much it meant to
them. Thank you very, very, very much!

Bob C : [log in to unmask]