Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:10:46 -0500
I'd like to introduce the two newest additions to my household: Blair and
Bianca!  They are both fosters from my local shelter, who came to live with
me last Sunday night.

Both girls are sables, positively tiny (Blair is about a pound, Bianca a
little over a pound), and SWEET!  They are three and one half years' old,
and play like kits.  It's the funniest thing to see little Blair, a very
DARK sable, running next to my big (about three pound) silver ferret,
Smokey!

Scooter (four and 1/2 year old sable) and Smokey (six year old silver) are
delighted to have them home, and love to wrestle and explore with them.
They're just delighted to find that Blair and Bianca can climb HIGH shelves
and knock things down to them, too!  Yikes! ;->

>Moderator's note: I believe Zen means to say that they don't consider the
>submitted evidence to be authoritative enough to accept as real studies.
>I haven't paid much attention and am forming no opinion of it myself.

Thanks for the possible explanation, BIG.  The studies I submitted are
from clinical trials at medical universities, studies at independent
laboratories, and from the National Institutes of Health.  So, I kind of
doubt the authority of the sources to be the question ....

Thank you for all you do for the list, though, and a Happy Holiday to
everyone .... and their fuzzies!!!  :->

- Ela
Ela Heyn
Harborside Mail Stop 3024