From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:13:34 -0400
Hi readers-

It is always a pleasure to read and pass along a note from our Ferret
Warrior Robert in Iraq.  Sadly we lost the battle with one of his furkids
last week-- Boo-Boo ( bi lateral adrenal) , Dargo (insulinoma- adrenal)
and Emily are managing well so far!

Alicia D
www.ferretwise.org

Hello everybody,

Happy Halloween.  I've seen a lot of scary stuff out here, so I challenge
anybody to show me something that is actually scary...........on second
thought, never mind.  Thanks to Dad.  That pumpkin did it.  Well things
are going ok here.  I'm actually looking forward my leave date next year.
But time is going by quickly thanks to being busier than I've ever been.
Its hard to believe that I've been here in country about 4 months.  But
I've trained and worked with these yahoos for almost a year.  Time has
gone by.  But it seems I've been away from my friends and family for ever
it seems.  But on a somber note.  Most of you already know, but on
October 19th, My Casper, one of my babies(Ferret) in the hospice care of
Ferret Wise 's Randy & Cindy Roberts in Rutland,VT ,has passed away.  He
was fighting 2 diseases at the time.  He was the last one I thought would
ever leave me first.  Most of you knew him, he loved to play soccer, he
had so much love to share.  He kissed about all the time you picked him
up.  That's after following you all over the place first.  He also loved
to attack off the furniture, if you passed close enough to him.  he will
be missed greatly...................I will enclose a photo that was sent
to me in case you have never met him.

Here is his tribute on this site:
<http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/personaltribute.asp?ID=54180>

I hope you can stop by and take a peek.

Well, that does it for now.  Have to get ready for another run.  Take
Care, and I look forward to writing later.

AKA " FerretWarrior "

SPC Robert Lincoln Lynch
Task Force Saber
HHC 1/172 Armor 2 BCT